CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone starting a fast today?

angeldust Views: 962
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,055,770

Re: Anyone starting a fast today?

84008, Congrats on all your super weight loss! I'm into day 3 of my fast. Finally, after attempt after attempt last week and failing yet again around the dinnertime.

This time around things are looking up. I'm thinking about shutting down on the juice today and from here on out H2O only. I find I'm not so thirsty when I fast so I will only drink when I'm thirsty and not water-log myself like in my previous fast.

I have yet another lunch appointment with friends this coming Sunday so I will have to break my fast w/ salad or fruit, but I'm planning to pick up again next Monday.

So how much weight have you lost? How many sizes have you gone down? I'd love to hear your current stats.

You've done an incredible job 84008, I hope you know that you are an inspiration to many of us here, so please do post whenever you can! I come here everyday.

One day at a time, that's all we can do:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)