CureZone   Log On   Join
Started week ago...dreams...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,254
Published: 14 years ago

Started week ago...dreams...

Just started a week ago, and am taking 2 drops(acid activated, with carrot juice): one time per day at bedtime...
From the initial dose and every time, chlorite made me very drowsy, but otherwise great, nothing negative ...
I fall into bed and do not wake up until next day(usually I get up a few times at night)and have been having extremely vivid, trippy, detailed dreams...Love it...

I wonder if most of us using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement are dreaming vividly?

Also, extremely dehydrated, so much so that the 1st couple of nights in the morning I peed like 5 drops, LOL, so now I leave a mineral water and juice by the bed in case I wake up, and am drinking lots during the day.
First thing in AM I make a smoothie with greens/spirulina, fruit and nut milk/mango juice ...
I feel wonderful on it, calm and collected (where usually I'm sorta high-strung)...

So, I've decided to go very slow, and will stay on 2 drops for couple of weeks and see if I "think my body is telling me" it's time to up the dosage...

Thank you, Mr. Humble...:)

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)