CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! CRYING MY EYES OUT!!!!!!! I HAVE READ YOUr storys and worried it is the IUD!!

mickey69 Views: 2,541
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,055,817

Re: HELP!!! CRYING MY EYES OUT!!!!!!! I HAVE READ YOUr storys and worried it is the IUD!!

hey girl,
iam so very sorry you are having all this troubles. god lord get the think out ASAP.
anyways, i had it also , but my sideeffect never got this bad, but there was realy bad. iam a truck driver/millitarywife and no sleep and pain , well i just dont have time for it. i also have a 9 year old son. so needles to say my life is busy, regardles at home or on the road. i just didnt have time for all this side effect. i do belive onces you get it out , you will feel better, but do remember. your buddy has to get rid of all the cemicals 1st, so you might wanto give it a bit time. now e, i had the mirenda for a year and then i found this webpage and it open my eyes big time. so i made the appoint ment to get it out and i felt better the sec, in came out. i know it sounds silly, but i realy did.
iam now on YAZ and iam heavy smoker and way over 35 but iam doing good on it. realy good.
so i guess my best guess would be, get it out and give your boddy time to relax and go back to normal.
please take care of your self.
god bless you.
mickey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

10.938 sec, (1)