CureZone   Log On   Join
Rygar

popeJohn3rd Views: 2,375
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,477

Rygar

You need to understand that first, life is not a bed of roses and that includes relationships. No one wants to be broken hearted all the time but it will and does happen to people who have relationships. We all get hurt. It is a part of life. If you are afraid of being hurt then you should become a hermit.

As far as women noticing you and yourself stating, "why would anyone want to be with me in the first place." You have to understand that women are extremely emotional by nature and constantly on the prowl for a lover, boyfriend, husband. So being that you are a man (and nothing else) they will always seek you out for that fact alone. I know of men who have absolutely nothing nor two silver nickels to rub together and women still chase after them. I know for a fact that fear is the greatest emotion of all and the biggest one we need to overcome. The only way to overcome your fear is to face it head on.

I have been hurt many, many times rejected, passed over for someone else, and just plain ignored. I have developed an immunity to that now so it no longer bothers me when it happens as much. This will happen to you. Open yourself up and if you do get hurt you will start to toughen up and get over it easier. Relationships are not smooth sailing. People get hurt. Don't be afraid to fight your fears head on. And always remember again, women are always looking for a man so they will continue to look at you even when you are not looking at them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)