CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody flushing with me tonight?

Perrier007 Views: 1,745
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,029

Re: Anybody flushing with me tonight?

Its the morning here in Los Angeles, and its begining to look a lot like a successful flush. I had started out yesterday determined to do the master cleanse. But then around lunch time I thought what I really need is some relief, and nothing better for relief that a good old fashioned LF.

I've had my first BM and have passed tan cholesterol crystals and a vibrant green, almost neon like small stones. I've taken some more ES, but am currently downing a lot of water, just regular pure water as I"m sooo parched from the ES.

SOCAL GIRL- I do the Hulda Clark flush and have never thrown up the oo-grapefruit juice mix. On one of my first flushes I did throw up a small bit during the night, it was combined with a sweating liver- something nasty coming out.

I have dreadful bursitis and am hoping this will take the edge off. I'm looking at doing a bundle of these in rapid succession to handle fatty liver, bursitis, etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)