CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I continue treatment?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Northern Code Views: 2,435
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,611

Re: Should I continue treatment?

I feel for you. Sometimes I think if we all get through this maybe we should open up our own clinic. lol...seriously! Think of how much more knowledge we have than the doctors out there. It's scary. What's also scary is that we're kind of winging this by trial and error a lot of the time.

As far as stoping and restarting again, you can always do that. My motto is, "As long as it takes," which implies to me that this may be a lifetime fight. I have no idea, I just know that I've got a bad infestation of these things. I've also done the colonics which is one of the things that really started this whole thing in motion. I'm not sure if that did more good than harm for me. It really seemed to scatter them but at the same time it woke me up to where all of my health problems have been stemming from.

I really get the bad dreams, crazy thoughts during cleansing. I'm not sure if it's caused more by the parasites themselves or me just trying to deal with this literal nightmare. It's probably a combination of both.

I've had the mini convulsions but I haven't gotten those for awhile thank God. I've never gotten a seizure although I know that's a possibility. Good luck with whatever you decide and I really hope you do feel better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)