Re: Rygar

rygar. Views: 2,465
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,690

Re: Rygar

oh noez!
):

sorry about your first love.
Though in the past I have also mistreated girls..I have never laid my hand on one to hurt them.I have never been obsessed either nor too possessive nor controlling..my take on it is that if they meet someone they are more attracted to..so be it,just tell me.You can't help whom you like and if it's really unbearable and they really desire to be with them,so be it..don't delude either one of us and just let it be lol.

As far as the friends issue,I have thought about some of the girls at work and have made contact with them..one extremely intrigues and I find that we share the same social awkwardness covered by aloof and coolness,I get a very strong artistic vibe from her.The other one is beautiful and I can tell she has a very kind and understanding heart.I can't label my feelings for them nor explain them but I know I enjoy them.I am thinking about just developing a friendship with them both and then just taking one or the other seriously since they both catch my eye at this time..very pretty both of them.No cruel intentions or anything,I just find them very appealing to me.I will ask them out later in the month and before the new year most likely.
(:

I have had a female best friend in the past that was HORRIBLY beautiful and still is very much so..she seduced me,slept with my best friends,broke my heart and left me for dead..basically.I don't hate her though I am not too terribly fond of her.I call her 'Ice Queen' because she is cold as ice..she is a true to life witch with a capital 'B'.

I used to watch sex and the city actually..and I understand and can empathize with how a female thinks and her emotional states. I have ALOT of intuition when it comes to girls..I can 'just tell' how they are like..a game I like to play is 'reading you' it's when I tell the girl about herself and make guesses out of the blue,alot of the time I am right lol. I don't know how I know this stuff or where it came from but I just know..weird.I know all this other stuff but so confused about my own feelings sometimes.

thank you again for your time and attention.
(:

I appreciate it!I figured,I spend so much time on this site for nutritional help..might as well get some emotional support as well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.766 sec, (2)