CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's so special about me?

121212 Views: 2,533
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,477

Re: what's so special about me?

These are two quotes of yours from the very same post:

"I am just a little weary of what I truly have to offer anyone..I just don't know my strengths or uniqueness in the world,everyone seems to be so secure in their identity and where they stand..I am just ..here"
..and a bit later....
"I'm just sure of myself and what I know"

ok, do you see the contradiction in your messages? Which one is you and which one is just trying to convince someone?

From the whole threads I can sense your confusion and internal contradictions. Hey, you need to become yourself and get yourself grounded in who you are and what you stand for - and not in who you would like to be. Accept the facts, noone is perfect but everyone has some good sides to, so build on them. I am a girl and if I meet a guy who is playing up to a picture or image of someone who he wants to be but his actions show me opposite, then how would I know who I am dealing with? Who am I getting to know? This isnt authentic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.531 sec, (1)