CureZone   Log On   Join
citizen.org/contact

adamson77 Views: 1,048
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,048,659

citizen.org/contact

i have complained to citizen.org u should do the same. the berlex company is not taking any of the blame for our pain. and berlex is in canada so we must stop the US from using it. i thought iud were done back in the 80's but i was wrong and had to find out in the worst way. maybe you should not stop and complain at every site you visit online, like i do. i emailed the new hospital where dr todd m beste has moved to, to let them know how he treats patients. many of us are expriencing all of the side effects of the mirena and more. its been 2 years and i still hate that man in that picture at the right of this page. i had to goggle that monster just to see what he looked like. lots of doctors practice way below the standard of care and that fool didn't even wear gloves while digging around indide of me and caused an infection.
your pain must be an infection. my uterus is now twice the size as normal and it twitches from the damages, and its pressing on my bladder that makes me pee all day and night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

21.375 sec, (1)