CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how Es works during a flush

lel Views: 1,904
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,060,483

Re: how Es works during a flush

Hi there Hanna,
Have been perusing the site for a few weeks. Your posts are very informative. TY! (:
Am onto my 3rd flush this weekend.
Got some results with first and HUGE results with second.
Took a reduced dose of Epsom the first time due to the fact that I tend to have looser stools as it is, most likely because I have celiac disease.
After the first flush I was really wiped out. Also have contended with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome since tick fever years ago, and resulting low blood pressure that most CFS-ers seem to have.
So, I cut back even further on the ES for the second flush because I was concerned about electrolyte loss. Took one teaspoon before and 1 teaspoon in the AM. Do not want to be reabsorbing toxins though. What do you think about taking a psyllium/benotonite combo to manually move things through faster, as a complement to partial ES dose? Do you think this would be a good means of accomplishing the desired result without washing out too many electrolytes???
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Sincerely,
Lel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)