CureZone   Log On   Join
LF with loads of liver flukes

Perrier007 Views: 1,791
Published: 15 years ago

LF with loads of liver flukes

OMG!! well, I did my second Liver-Flush for this round last night/ morning. The first being Friday past ( 12 - 7 ) and what a surprise. They look like a quarter of the size of a gummy bear in a light reddish color, boy was I surprised. Loads of them, too many to count. So I'm still taking the Arise and Shine Worm Squirm pills and liquid Black-Walnut Hull.

I have to wonder, how many are in there? What else is in there? Am I infested? WHat other organs are infested? Man! I did zap in 97 for quite some time and did LF"s until the next year, I was cleaned out. And now yet again- creatures of the deep.

I'm going to do an egg cleanse tomorrow morning as those get out loads of liver stages- the peanut shaped hard like rocks kind. The faster the better for me.

Wanted to share and let you all know I'm getting loads of everything out. Mainly cholesterol crystals and wonder if thats because I have larger stones that can't get out because of the liver flukes? I guess I'll find out by more clenases.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.595 sec, (1)