CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's so special about me?

rygar. Views: 2,126
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,060,619

Re: what's so special about me?

well..I may be an emotional wreck and my interpersonal relationships suck horribly..but the one thing I am good at is tenacity and staying on track (maybe more like obsessive lol) and having a one track mind when I want something.I can have a horribly strong will and discipline..though those traits hardly count as anything to be attracted to.

And the ability to live and deal in conflict and chaos..my mind is very chaotic,nothing is linear or straight forward..it's all very probing and convoluted.

I just don't think there is anyone that would be able to tolerate nor accept such a person as me.I have alot going on for me and I know I have a bright future though alot of the time it's 'lights on,nobodies home' when it comes to me and other people..even if I liked someone or appreciated them,they would never know..because I would never say a thing..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.828 sec, (1)