CureZone   Log On   Join
pregnant????????? i need advise!!! lots of questions!!!

jmomma Views: 1,458
Published: 15 years ago

pregnant????????? i need advise!!! lots of questions!!!

so i've started posting my experinces 12 days ago when i took my mirena out, after removal i bleed for about 4 days which i found out was normal, now i feel great the only problem is sunday i started having headaches the kind were ibuprofen only works for about 30 minutes.so heres what i'm thinking...

my husband and i had unprotected sex 4 weeks after my baby was born, he was so excited that he was getting some that he left it in! (stupid! i know, please don't yell at me!) so of course i told my doc i didn't have sex and he put the mirena in.

so could i be pregnant? or is the headaches from the hormones still? (oh, i should mention that never get headaches). or should my period be coming soon?

another question..........can you get pregnant if your not ovulating? i know its easy to get pregnant w/ in the year of having a baby but i thought you have to be ovulating?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.594 sec, (1)