CureZone   Log On   Join
my life with mirena coil

loopylynn Views: 2,209
Published: 15 years ago

my life with mirena coil

hiya all
im in uk, i had mirena put in year 2000 and had it in for six years and suffering for 12 months over after removal, when first fitted it was hell heart palpatatons panic, migrane, dizzy numb, chest pains, heavy bleeding, more than i had it in for which was frightning, went to ae hospital on many times all to be told Depression panic had tablets for that nothing worked six months bleeding stopped and then doctors said its worked what they failed to tell me i still had panic attacks Depression and never conectted it with coil,at end of six year migranes come back worse dizzy had coil removed in sept 2006 and felt top of world alert and bright then dec 2006 worst panic attack Depression heart palpatations and violent migrane lasting aweek the worst bleeding ever and still getting these to this day 2007 panic attacks seem to be calmer, at moment bleeding settleing down, im hoping migranes will stop,
when asked doctors last week if all this was coil, things i did know about, i was told defently nothing to with coil.
have since had scans blood test eyes tested and even tested me 3 times in 12 months for menapause
ALL COME BACK OK, PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT COULD ALL BE AND HOW LONG DO I SURRER
DOCTORS MADE ME FEEL SO ALONE AND VERY VERY STUPID IT STILL HELL FOR ME AND MY FAMILY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)