CureZone   Log On   Join
Update and observations.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
askingandknocking Views: 1,350
Published: 14 years ago

Update and observations.

Hi, moreless hope you and yours are well. First a little update, I believe I have resolved the problems I was having with muscle twitches and cramps in my legs. I think it was too much lime water in relation to magnesium.I became very frustrated and concerned with the cramps,so I stopped the drink for a couple weeks. Upon resuming the drink I cut Way back on the calcium and increased the epsom salt quite a bit. Thanks to everybody who gave me advice on that issue.
I believe that taking the drink with lots of c/h over a period of time must of built up my calcium reserves and thus I reached a point where i didn't need as much and this in turn started to throw off my cal/mag balance which then led to the muscle cramps and twitching. Does this sound reasonable to you Moreless?
I test my urine and saliva P/H several times a day and my saliva has been pegged at 7.3 for a many weeks. My urine varies between 6.2 and7.2 , but mostly it is between 6.4-7.0. Being that my saliva is always at 7.3 would this be an indicator of enough calcium and thus now the need to take lesser amounts then in the past??????????
Now on to other interesting conditions. Through-out my life I had never had sweaty feet whatsoever,now they sweat and this is getting progressive
ly worse. What would this indicate to you,in regards to mineral balance/imbalance?
Another interesting thing that i have noticed is that the whites of my eyes are now becoming more and more red. This really bothers me and tells me something is wrong,this has only developed in the last few of months. Any ideas would be great, could this also be related to sweaty feet or cramps and or cal/mag balance or sodium/potasium could they all be related?????
Lastly I remember some past dicussions that you had mentioned pectin,would you please tell me how to use[ ingest] this?
I read and study your forum almost everyday, it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much, aak..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)