CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena

InsaneAngel Views: 4,966
Published: 15 years ago

Mirena

I have had the Mirena for almost 4 yrs (4yrs in April 08) I never thought that some of whats happening could be this thing , I have suffered from anxiety and panic . but what i feel constantly lately is very diffrent it is an extream anger / aggitation like i just dont ant to sit still , but people moving around me drive me insane i just want to scream and I dont know why , I have no sex drive its just not a thought in my mind , I have to will to go out not even to a grocery store because im just to annoied and ill, i have also noticed hair falling out not really in clumps but enough to notice and I use to maintain a weight of 143 , Im now close to 170 though my eating habbits arent any diffrent then they were 4 yrs ago i cant seem to lose it either , when i do have sex i to have pain deep penitration is a no no because it hurts to much i cant sleep at night even though i try and try i just sit stareing into darkness I never once thought this could be an IUD thing , when i had it put in i was told the only side effects were lack of the naural lubrication during sexual arousal , and a lack of a period I have experiance both of those i really have felt horrible over the years like a horrible mother because i have no intrest in life and going out of the house .. sometimes i dont go out for weeks at a time and the constant anger and aggitation .. at nearly 4 yrs of having it in i dont think self pulling is safe , but I have no insurance to have it removed . does anyone know the cost of out of pocket ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

13.953 sec, (1)