Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
askingandknocking Views: 1,401
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,061,537

Re: Update and observations.

Thanks for your help.
When I first Started the drink I used exactly what was specified on the website 1TBc/h and 1 small pinch e/s in each drink. As i moved along I gradually upped the c/h to anywhere from 8-15 TBc/h while still using 3-4 pinches of e/s through-out the day. Now I am taking anywhere from 1-4 TBc/h and haved upped my e/s to about 4-5 large pinches a day,and also adding a couple of pinches to my bedtime/morning water.

My feet may be slightly colder then usual.On a side note, my fingers are colder??

My eyes are slightly glassy, but not watery,runny or itchy. In the whites of my eyes,the veins are redder and more pronounced then ever.And the rest of the whites of my eyes are dull, not bright white.

I take 1-3 bath soaks a week,using 2 cups e/s 1 cup b/s 4-8oncs. of 35% h2o2. Very hot water for30-45 mins.

Also would you please give some directions on the use of fruit pectin?

Thank you so much aak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.389 sec, (1)