CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A 3 month plan, any suggestions anyone want to join me? 123go

123go Views: 2,100
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,059,429

Re: A 3 month plan, any suggestions anyone want to join me? 123go

I think your plan sounds good.  I assume you are doing a different protocol each month and not everything at once?  The sweating will be a good addition to cleanse mobilised toxins out  of the blood and into sweat.  I don't know how safe doing everything at once is but you can cut back on some things if you get a rapid detox.

There is an FAQ on the Iodine forum (VWT) on how to use it.  You could put several drops on a saucer and use a makeup brush or Q-tip to apply it to your belly before bed.  Some will be absorbed into the bowels this way.  I do that a few times a week.  Test a small area first so you don't get itchy.  You can put half a teaspoon into an empty enema bottle with water for a good colon flush.  And internally, most people start with about 4 drops a day, increasing weekly.   I am now at 15 drops twice a day.  Take it an hour away from vitamin C in water only.   For a soft face and clean pores you can mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with 2 or 3 drops of Lugol's, mix well and rub into skin.  Skin will turn a bit orange, but return to normal colour by morning.  Paint Lugol's on scars and they will soften and almost disappear in a few months.  Paint the soles of you feet for a good toxin pull.

Cortef is bio-identical cortisol, a hormone.  You need a prescription.  The saliva test kits are available at compounding pharmacies.  You send the saliva samples to a lab, one is www.diagnostechs.com.  There are a few others.  Ask the compounders.  You can't take Cortef until you know what time of day your cortisol levels are too low.  The saliva (adrenal stress index test) will tell you this.

Renew Life (Cleanse Smart) has a 7 stage cleanse product line.  One of them is a liver cleanse.  I did Cleanse Smart, First Cleanse, Candida/parasite, and the Liver Cleanse.  I have also done a few nights of one ounce olive oil/one ounce lemon juice before bed.  Mornings, I take one teaspoon of castor oil followed by a mug of hot water warmed in a pot on the stove at 7:30 am.  If constripated I take a tablespoon.  Works in 2 hours.

Good luck with your cleanse and don't buy everything at once.  Buy as you go along. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.594 sec, (2)