CureZone   Log On   Join
Relentless Numbers

finallyfaith Views: 5,234
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 106,476

Relentless Numbers

i know what you mean with numbers. my birth date follows me relentlessly. it appears as addresses (mine) liscence plates, purchase prices, phone numbers etc etc etc i share a birthdate with a viscious dictator so i have mixed feelings about my birthdate, but it seems those numbers hold an enigma i need to resolve in this life and will follow me until i figure it out, and i am slowly slowly slowly figuring it all out. but that is another major lesson for me - things are happening, but not anywhere near as fast as i want them to

yes gypsies, egyptian, that is an obvious connection. perhaps on their way from india they stopped in egypt and inter married with the royal family. then they continued on to europe. from the european perspective they came from egypt, even though their (your) origins go back further than that.

and yes, that was a high culture there in spain at that time. and you are right, i had neglected to mention the jewish factor. all three major western cultures in one area, lving side by side and thriving. we could learn alot from history huh? many mysteries bubbled to the top of awareness at that time. alchemy also.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.266 sec, (1)