CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus prayed to The Father (the Father is above all, including Jesus).

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

squarecurls Views: 2,422
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,706

Re: Jesus prayed to The Father (the Father is above all, including Jesus).

Been There, Done That,

>>>There is absolutely NOTHING that can be appreciated about calling a CHAPTER a BOOK.<<<

There is a great deal to be appreciated about staying on the topic that the original poster and subsequent posters have addressed.

>>>You make alot of "REGRET" statements in order to SUGGEST that the other person is guilty of something (oh, you're so innocent, and a very KIND "regretter"). You tell me what I should feel and you tell me what you have decided to accuse me of.<<<

And now my sincerity is being questioned, or as it could also be put: accusing me of lying and assigning motives to my words other than what has been stated.

As for my telling you what you should feel, prove it. As for me accusing you, your own words accuse you, but apparently you do not see it.

>>>The difference between an ANSWER and a REPLY is that an "answer" provides a "solution" to the question (either YES or NO, let your yes be yes and your no be no).<<<

"Solution". Implies that there is a problem. There was no problem until you manufactured one by steering off of the topic: Did Jesus say he was God and by not addressing anything in the opening poster's post.

Are you, or are you not able to speak about the topic and those particular issues raised? Or is manufacturing problems that can go around in circles forever your forte?

>>>A REPLY (indefinite/intangible statement) does not provide a solution, it only provides commentary of marginal relevance at best.<<<

I am not and was not looking for a solution. Are you? What's your problem? That you need a solution too?

>>>If you insist, you can continue calling chapters "BOOKS" (no one will be able to understand you properly, but that's your decision), ...<<<

This is an outright untruth. Jackdaw's post proves it. He understood me. There are probably many more people who did not speak up who do/did also.

>>>...but if you don't make definitive and clear statements, proper debate is impossible. In John 14:6, Jesus tells us that He is "TRUTH". If you're not even going to dedicate yourself to objective "truth" in a debate/discussion, you'll never be able to understand the truth of God (if you don't think it's the same thing, ask God, He will explain).<<<

The truth that you are giving me is that you like to steer conversations off topic for the purpose of being contrary.

>>>If there is any confusion in a DEBATE, it is not God's responsibility to add clarification, it is the responsibility of the person who was vague,...be specific.<<<

So far you haven't debated anything.

Be aware, been there, that in the future I will not entertain your feeble attempts at pretending to discuss serious matters.

We are instructed: 17Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them. 18For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting. Romans 16:17

If, however, you are able to restrain yourself from going off into some tangent that doesn't amount to a hill of beans and matters not in the least such as this perpetual BOOKS CHAPTER minutia, then perhaps I shall again consider speaking with you.

The fruits that you have shown me by your own words are: unfounded imaginary accusations, questioning my intelligence, put-downs/condescension, implying motivations/intents and as much as calling me a liar by calling my sincerity into question as well as many other things that ARE the influence of a satanic spirit.

You have said that I insulted your intelligence over this Books and Chapter ordeal. It would not matter to me if you are a genius or an imbecile... if you had the fruits of The Spirit, I would listen to you.

Be Well,
SC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (2)