CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candex & Humaworm

Views: 1,807
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,950

Re: Candex & Humaworm

You're right, Humaworm contains powerful antifungals so kills the candida too. You don't want too much die off in one go! I have great results from my Humaworm cleanse; my stomach was very bloated for a long time before and it isn't now and my hypoglycemia isn't so bad though I'm also taking Chromium for that.

All the best with it and please persevere. Towards the last two weeks of doing it I started feeling pretty bad but kept on with it regardless and am glad I did because it's over now and I'm free of a lot of the nasties.

Oh there's no point taking probiotics while you're doing it because it kills them too and it'd be a waste of money so save them until after, in fact I took extra after.

Humaworm gave me this message, it contains food we can't eat but I've been using the spices:

'Inbetween parasite protocol:

Use the regular powdered spices found in any grocery. Try this - mix equal amounts of the ginger, cinnamon and cloves together in one jar. Add 3/4 teaspoon of this mix to applesauce - no cooking required.

Mix the other 4 (garlic, onion, sage and thyme) in equal amounts in a shaker jar with a lid. Sprinkle this on potatoes, burgers, pizza or whatever you might be eating at lunch or for supper.'

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.652 sec, (1)