CureZone   Log On   Join
How many "final straws" do you need?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
mtnnndewww Views: 3,522
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,781

How many "final straws" do you need?

Geez, the loser is giving you hint after hint after hint and you still don't take the bait??!! I never examine why a loser is a loser...I examine why the loser's girlfriend is the loser's girlfriend. Your "SO" is exactly who he is. That's the easy part. You let him mop the floor with you and then come back for more. Self-esteem. You don't have any. He gives you pelvic warts and you still do him. He does another woman, you look the other way. He tells you to "Blow him!"...you do. What do you want a guy like me to tell you? What? What you already know? You don't need anybody to tell you to run like hell in the opposite direction...you knew that all along. DO IT! Do we have to start the car, drive to your house and honk the horn??? Stand up straight and tall, refuse from December whatever, 2007 on that you will never settle for leftovers again. That's how women do it. You want to know the secret...there it is. They finally get to the point, over many experiences, where they make the move. Run. You women seem to believe it will all turn around someday...it doesn't. 50% of all the American men are dicks. I know, I've met 'em! They aren't worthy! They are embarassments to the upper tier. They aren't in my fraternity of classy guys. Your guy was blackballed from my frat, didn't you get the memo? You gotta walk away, upgrade your life habits, do a better job at work, concentrate on being a better mom, and get rid of all the losers that surround you, cold turkey. That's how it's done! Well, unless you want to give him one more chance...well...do you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)