CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IUD out for 1 week..not doing much better

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
  Views: 3,872
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,063,045

Re: IUD out for 1 week..not doing much better

Holy Smoke! I had my second Mirena taken out on the 10th - should be well on the way to the "crash" - and it's the festive season!
I woke up on the 14th with a terrible head ache, but not a migraine. It felt like when you hit the back of your head - a dull, dizzy ache. My neck muscles were also aching and this continued through the weekend. The head ache is better, but the neck is still sore. The joint pains came back with a vengance on Friday morning - it was cold and rained. I'm not taking the pain meds anymore, but had to take something for the pain yesterday - the meds only turns the "volume control down"...
Started noticing a dry scalp over the weekend - a side effect? Having the blues - especially since I realised that I didn't take any BC when I left to OBGyn that day. It was such a rushed in and out visit!...
Which form of BC should I get? I used the pill before my first mirena and had terrible migraines - ending up in the ER a couple of times...Why do women have to do all the suffering?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)