i have been oilpulling for over a year now. I have gone thru some sensitive periods, one was just before my abcess got better and then I had no pain at all after going thru alot of pain and sensitivity for a few days. I think it is the gums and teeth detoxing the extra mercury that got into them from my old mercury fillings that I had removed and replaced. So I don't worry too much about it as I view it as the bodys way of pulling these toxins out of us and so I expect we will have some discomfort on the way.
I have had so much positive results with oilpulling. It took about 4 months to rid me of allergies that I had since I was 22. I don't have the build up of plaque on the bottoms of my teeth anymore. I had some vertical lines on my cheeks that are not there anymore. So I feel it is anti-wrinkle. I did have a blister come up on my bottom lower gums, but I continued to oilpull and it also healed itself. I view these as toxins being pulled out from the gums. My teeth still get sensitive now and then but I view it as a good thing since I read that the body detoxes in waves, not all at once. It knows when it is well enough to dump toxins. Sometimes we have to go thru the clouds to see the sun. This is all IMHO.