CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progress Report after almost a year of Iodine Supplementation and interesting liver flush

Views: 3,390
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,108

Re: Progress Report after almost a year of Iodine Supplementation and interesting liver flush

Hi W: Yea, it seems like a lot but I don't think it really is. I do 35/40 drops in the morning and 35/40 drops in the afternoon -- just kept inching my way up since late September/early October. I am not happy with the FBD so I'm on a mission -- Trapper is my inspiration. No -- no change really at all so far. 34DD is way too large for me. I was a C cup until about 3 years ago and then they just started to grow and get worse with the lumps and pain. I will say that they are not as bad around my cycle.

I get lymphatic massages and use a Chi machine every morning for lymph treatment. I dry skin brush for drainage. I do think that I may have a sluggish lympathic system and that is part of the problem.

I think Z water is about the only thing I haven't tried so will check it out. I read a lot about how bad bras are last year on Curezone and so I went right out and got sports bras -- no change. I am too big to go braless except in my house. Frankly, braless is painful for me because of my size. No underwire though. I love the sports bras. What's really odd is I have lost about 10 pounds since Iodining (I weigh approx. 135 lbs.) but no shrinkage in my breasts. These things are alive, I swear!

Yes, I am salt loading as well.

I have lived my whole life in the goiter belt -- Northwest Ohio -- I really just think I have been so Iodine deficient that it will take several years for my breast tissue to respond to the Iodine.

Thank you, Wombat. I will definitely scream with joy when my breasts come back to me and you will hear it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)