CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Finally waking up

Molly Bloom Views: 3,221
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,781

Re: Finally waking up

He is classic. No one should make you feel bad or demeaned....not a man, not a female friend, not a family member...NO one. It should be your mantra.

He's incredibly immature and selfish. Now how did it feel putting it all down so that you could read it back to yourself? Wasn't that telling? Can you imagine reading your post as if you are not the author? What advice would you give that person?

I'm sure you would say to them..."Enough is enough"

Here is the challenge with these men. After you leave they will have a "come to Jesus". They will change immediately. They will promise you things. They will be attentive, loving. They will ask you what you want, how they can please you. When the man is classic, that is how this situation evolves. And should you go back after that, it won't take long....depending on the severity of the abuser. Once they become comfortable again...bam. Many of us have experienced that over and over. You are so lucky you are not living with him, or god forbid, married to him. Wow, so lucky. This will be easy.

Use this experience to measure all your future prospects. Use your instincts. After my ex, one little comment in the dating stage was all I needed. One little stupid comment, and the guy never saw me again.

I'm sorry about this. You must feel really sad. Even if you are leaving a bad situation, there is a feeling of loss and loneliness. It is those unfortunate feelings that keep women in bondage for a long time.

Good luck. Let us know please?

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)