CureZone   Log On   Join
I know

Molly Bloom Views: 3,318
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,205

I know

That's why I'm trying to gently guide you into a new realm of understanding regarding those posts that seem so illogical, but are really an extreme cry for help. I hate to say it, but only someone who has been there could possibly understand. Almost like veterans of a war. Who really knows what it is like unless you walked in their boots? I think you are smart enough to read some of these and say...uh oh, this poor woman has been beaten to a pulp, so I will just tell her that men suck. You are pretty good at that! But you are too logical in some situations. I know, but women are intensely illogical. You remember Mars and Venus?

Hey, I love your straight-forward style. And indeed, some women do need a wake up call. Those women that have not already been sunken into the abyss. The ones that seem to post with self esteem. Sometimes it's hard to spot. Those of us who have lost our ability to reason about our men sometimes like to delude ourselves and convince others that he is not so bad. We actually spend our entire relationship making up excuses for the bastard. Hopefully it is in this space of anonymity that they can open up and seek real help. That is why Soul Survivor is so important here, as well as a few other damaged women, including myself. We are front and center.

If they give enough information, I know you'll understand and let the survivors talk to the poor woman.

I know, we are complicated, huh? Alikat was right, we are in the end nurturers. We care for children and men, and no one told us that we were supposed to care for ourselves too.

But that is why you really love us, right?

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)