CureZone   Log On   Join
urgent bm

Views: 1,349
Published: 14 years ago

urgent bm

I have been dealing with this problem for around 6 months. I have been having very urgent bm's in the mornings when I'm on the road to go to work. I have to pull over at a gas station. This is causing me to be late for work. My body won't cooperate with me and have a bm before I go to work. I don't know what is causing this. I have done colon - parasite kidney cleanses and eat a good diet or veg, borwn rice fruit. I have been making my own yogurt for probotics. Other than that I don't eat dairy. I use almond milk in my morning coffee. I have just started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (miracle mineral supplements) hoping to kill parasites and pathogens and flukes. I have done some research and I found these things very descriptive of my problem. I don't have these problems but in the mornings.

"The feeling of urgency to pass stool is a frequent consequence of proctitis also.

Inability to retain stool is an extreme manifestation of urgency."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)