CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: 3rd week - intestinal flukes out

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 9,814
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,435

Re: 3rd week - intestinal flukes out

Have tried various de-wormers previously. Like the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse using Black-Walnut hull, Wormwood and clove caps, Also Humaworm about a year ago. All seemed to be not enough for me. Also have been supplementing consistently with Lugol's Iodine for almost a year now. I began to think that I had H.pylori that was really tough to eradicate and perhaps it had already mutated into something cancerous.

I may have seen these things come out before while taking 6drops 3x per day but they look so much like a type of seaweed that I occasionally eat that I assumed that they were this. Not until very close examination, and seeing them come in various sizes in the white and translucent colors did it confirm that they were indeed intestinal flukes. The Fasciolopsis buski type or a close cousin.

Hopefully the pain in my left hip is on the way out. It has been an increasing problem as it hampers my ability to run [and walk]. Felt I was on my way to a hip replacement within a 10 year time period. It was feeling that the leak in the gut was directly responsible for putting bacteria into the area there, drying up lubricating fluid and destroying the natural cushion in the joint, making it impossible to continue with yoga stretching. Fingers crossed, perhaps, a different future scenario is being created with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
//www.curezone.org/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/250px_746px_Hip_replacement_Image_3684_PH_jpg.jpeg

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)