CureZone   Log On   Join
My credit card will get...

me1101 Views: 4,547
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,447

My credit card will get...

a workout today! I will buy some glycerine and some of the low carb products I saw. I like to keep natural but I need some help getting past these Sugar cravings for the beginning of the diet. I'm sure even after it is established the low carb products I saw will be nice treats for now and then. Actually, the glycerine and some others are fine for regular use.

Just think at times I have thought of giving Curezone up! I am sure glad I didn't U am getting answers for every problem as soon as it comes up right now. It appears to me to be devinely inspired.

Another area I can't wait to clear out is below my sternum and to the left. I guess my small intestine must be compromised twisted or something, I have/had a hiatal hernia, bad indigestion, when I do sit ups there is an audible click in a non osseous area. 2 times stuff has been expelled from that area that was awful. One I had done a coffee enema. Almost immediately I started bleching something that smelled like it should have come from the other end. My husband couldn't believe it, the taste was more than revolting. I thought I had really screwed up my body and caused recerse peristalsis from my large intestine. My husband also said it was a fas that smelled like the other kind (very bad) but the difference was that it immediately dissipated unlike the other kind. It went away after a couple of days. Then one time I took a big handful of Lugols and rubbed it all over my leg from knee on up. After several hours the same thing happened, only this time I threw up and it did look like stuff from the other end. Obviously, there are some toxins of the yuckiest type stuck in my small intestine. When Miracle-Mineral-Supplement starts to get rid of them I am hoping it is easier on me than those 3 times. I haven't ever read of anyone having that happen so I have no idea what it indicates. That's the great thing about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Obviously it's a toxin so I can reest assured that if I stick with the protocola that it will be relieved.

Anyway, as far as candida, I haven't done the very low carb diet in a long time. It seems to just dump my electrolytes right out. But, I can do it for a few days to get started and get control of my appetite and then switch to a normal healthy Diet while the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement continues to remove it all. I may use psyllium to help move everything out as I don't like enemas since that experience above. Anyone else using a mechanical mean like psyllium to help clean out what the MMS takes care of?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (2)