CureZone   Log On   Join
More Lies ????????

2Sirius Views: 4,848
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,559

More Lies ????????

You never give up ! How loooow can you go!
I am here to defend against the tactices claiming distilled water will shorten lifespans ! A rediculous claim and much like defending alternative health against medical trolls have to deal with people who disrupt use scare tactics bait and lie!
I will not let this kind of unfounded incessent attack on something I know has healing benifits go on unchallenged !
The person I am advicing claims she has become concerned about using DW because of fear instilled in her by one or two unknowing unexperienced neophytes who have some kind of personal agenda to prove thier superiority at the expense of truth and good health!
I did not enter this forum until a healing remedy I know for a fact is sound was attacked !
Generally people in the alternative healing community understand that there is a point that we agree to disagree and do not persue something that has sound evidence and much personal testimony of many recieving positive results, that no matter how much second hand suspiscious studies or reports they produce they cannot deny the testimony and will let those who benefit from the healng results continue to do so!!
I am not the one using uncredible articles or studies, scare tactics or other decietful disruptive ploys to attack people who chose to use water purifiers on an ongoing insistent manner! I only defend against this type of abusive behavior!
I do not persue to discredit anything or to force anyone I am only here to defend !

However defending against such an aggressive over the top antagonist really pushes the limits on having a progressive reasonable debate, when so much is challenged and miscued that the aggressor usually accomplishes their purpose by default and disruption and confusion! An unfortunate situation for those trying to heal!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)