CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Its all yours Broom Hilda! Troll away!

2Sirius Views: 4,758
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,619

Re:Its all yours Broom Hilda! Troll away!

Well misses clean if metal pans are so bad what the hell do you cook in??? Your trolling is getting pathetic, its simple you could care less about peoples health but just like to antagonize bait and flame! You try to set up some criteria from other that you are not aplicable too . Why dont you just support what you beleive in instead of bashing half of Curezone? You are possibly the most pathetic person ever to bash an alternative protocol! You ignorance is out shined only by your persistent annoyance ,which im sure at this point is your main goal, to use fear to flame to bait to troll in a continuous manner that can only be described as obnoxious!
Im glad you are putting yourself on display like this and hope many people are reading this so they can see you are here for no other eason then to disrupt and discredit!
Of course many here have already observed your obnoxiuos personality as they have dealt with your abuse in the past ! Like a ned troll I have seen you do nothing since you've been here except bash other protocols from Enemas to cleanses to the microbe doctors to the Iodine forum. This to me just shows you have no respect for anything or any one here ! Who is next on your list to troll and attack ?? Your are a one person side show, a freak show at best ! I feel sorry for anyone around you ,it must be unbearable to have to be anywhere near you!
But anyway you win I concede you can have this forum and use it to intimidate people to see things your way! Yep Im going to go and throw my water distiller in the garbage because you are so persuasive I cant stomach it anymore !
Nausea is filling me to the brim, debating you is like being waterboarded Im suficating and feel like Im drowning a bucket of purified water with all its pathogens and contaminates!
The forum is yours, your bitchen in the kitchen has finally got me out the door! hav at Miss maniacle, this forum is all yours!
Just know that people who listen to your advice against all the great names in holistic healing, that you yourself are accountable for them missing out on one of the best healing protocols out there ! Have fun Broom Hilda!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)