CureZone   Log On   Join

Views: 4,420
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,511

No, its not that I don't "believe" it is. It isn't! I'm sorry, you cannot test pH of water with a pH strip. Buy a Liquid pH Tester kit if you want to understand true pH and water.

But let's play your acid game anyway....

It would not matter if it was slightly acidic, because it matters not what happens before consumption but after the substance is metabolized by the body.

Are you afraid to eat citrus fruits too? I've got news for you, acid fruits have an alkaline effect on the body! As does water. The liver and and other metabolizing organs turn hard water into distilled inside the body anyway, so I guess you should be afraid of that too!

The water debate is over for me. The arguments against distilled water are marginal and completely unproven. The arguments against hard water consumption are medical fact to cause kidney stones, calcium deposits, hardening of the arteries, and stiffness in the bone joints.

To me the issue is more about HOW MUCH water you drink. You really shouldn't be drinking huge amounts of water, but if you do supplement some, distilled is the only practical and rational choice in today's world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)