CureZone   Log On   Join
Inaccurate pH readings

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
askingandknocking Views: 1,180
Published: 14 years ago

Inaccurate pH readings

Hi Moreless,as you probably know from my previous posts,I had attained what I thought were very good pH numbers.So when I started encountering new,mysterious symptoms I became confounded and confused.
Hopefully I have figured out what might be going on.The pH strips I am using are WAAAAY off. I measured my pool water pH with my strips and it read 6.2 then I measured my pool pH using my pool titration kit and it measured 7.8. Then I measured some distilled h2o with my strips and it measured 5.6 however when I tested the same h2o with my titration kit it measured 7.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Now I believe I am probably too base. I use pHydrion stips which seem to be highly inaccurate.I should of thought of this possibilty before,but I trusted the strips to be accurate. What a joke.
Anyway I thought everybody should know so hopefully this won't be a problem for them.Does anybody know of some reliable strips.

Best regards and may God be with you. aak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)