CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorta afraid to ask but here goes...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
stoneface Views: 4,761
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,070,537

Re: Sorta afraid to ask but here goes...

I can see where the information is originating in your answer! Did you check the author down the bottom? It is a sales promotion!
No, I’m not young as you indicated in your text. Nor I have arthritis, or any mineral deficiency deceases.

This debate is distilled water V water with mineral content, so when selecting my drinking water, distilled is way down on the list. Of course I would drink distilled water rather than heavily contaminated water, if no other drinks were given.
In my last answer I used a word “contaminated” in relation to water in plants.
It is on longer distilled, but contaminated, because it’s not pure any more, but most likely healthy for you to drink.

This debate between you and me has reached the point of repetition and can rest as far as I am concerned. I guess if we didn’t have a difference in opinion the others would have to do a research themselves. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)