CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Liver and MMS

me1101 Views: 5,007
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,071,716

Re: The Liver and MMS

You have a 1 inch gallstone? That brings up a question I have. Will the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement be pulled out of the bloodstream and into things like Gallstones because of their oxidative state (the electron state)? I know they will if in close enough proximity. My guess is that they would, because even if the stone itself isn't in close enough proximity, there will be other toxins drawing a stream of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to the gallstone. So, that would be one of the problems in the body that would be considered "deep". It would take some time. But, nothing would be out of reach of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , because where there is a pathogen, even if deep there will always be a pathway of toxins to be oxidized to lead to it. But the MMS may lose its concentration before it reaches the gallstone during the early days of taking it. Then it will begin to react with the gallstone. But, there may be lapses of quick progress where there are no toxins on certain pathways toward the gallstone. But they will quickly be replaced by more "junk" but less than before and the MMS will again work on that pathway. There will be many pathways working from all directions from the surrounding vessels, because the blood is what is most saturated with the MMS. I think over time MMS should dissolve your gallstone. Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.221 sec, (1)