CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS would seem ideal to use before the liver flush

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
jana Views: 4,918
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,071,646

MMS would seem ideal to use before the liver flush

I have done several Liver Flushes couple of years ago... there are people who have had tremendous success with those, my results were sort of marginal.
One of the things, if I remember correctly, that was VERY strongly recommended (someone help me here, was it Hulda Clark 's protocol?) was to use zapping or other equally potent means to rid the livers of pathogens, parasites, bacteria, etc (there was no Miracle-Mineral-Supplement available then :-)...
It was believed, that if you do not do that (zapping or such), then the Liver Flush itself will never be quite as effective, because there will always be more pathogens in the liver to keep the main bulk of the gunk intact and to continue wreaking havoc on your system...

Well, I admit, I never did any "de-bugging" of my liver prior to flushes, and maybe that's why my final results were not very impressive (even though I always dumped a lot of these green, greasy, freaky-looking little goobs, which was the whole idea and the point of the flush).

So to sum it all up:
Liver Flushing seems to be very potent method of cleaning the liver, if done correctly...
it would be the best course of action in my opinion, to use the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first to rid the liver of most of the pathogens, and THEN do some liver flushing.

(I might even try it again in the future, although the Liver Flushes are very unpleasant and quite laborious to prepare for and endure, so I will have to debate with myself on that yet :-)

Hope that helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (1)