CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and liver and worms.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
hkp Views: 5,044
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,071,839

Re: MMS and liver and worms.

I never had any luck with a Liver Flush and mine is clogged...

so I did parasite flush and got REALLY clogged up in all ways. -felt the worms biting --- got one worm out and eventually the biting left .... but only after just about killing myself on de wormers. Yes I felt worse... wiped out, miserable, etc.

so I know I still have worms.

SOOO why not the mms???... I have started on small doses and feel the clogging starting again.. I would guess worms. and I sort of feel movement there but just a discomfort. I am on 3 drops but am afraid to go higher with the note we are supposed to citric acid load for a few weeks first. To clean out the veins...(is that long enough? anyone know?)

so maybe I will do that. However without colonics, when I up my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I would just bet I will be clogged. I just wonder how long it will take to kill off the worms. And unclog me. I guess I will take it slow. worms are a bad experience.

HKP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.390 sec, (1)