CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am in shock to find the answer to my problems

Claudia1969 Views: 1,681
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,458

Re: I am in shock to find the answer to my problems

I can imagine how you must be feeling. I was in shock really, to find out on this site that I wasn't imagining things. You should be happy to know what has been causing your misery, and you should cry too because you have been left in the dark by doctors who do not think that the mirena can cause these serious side effects. I'm glad you found curezone. I hope you will get the device out soon and start feeling better from then on. It may take a while for all the side effects to subside, mine was taken out four weeks ago and I'm feeling a lot better although there's still a hormone fight taking place inside me. Would you give me permission to translate your story into Dutch and place it on my site, to warn other women about it? Your nickname will be mentioned there, as well as curezone. Take care,

Kind regards,

Claudia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)