CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and liver and worms.

hkp Views: 7,336
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,133

Re: MMS and liver and worms.

Well if ya never did a deworm... this just might be easier. It was impossible. I have a friend who de-wormed. She was miserable but did all kinds of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) enemas to get rid of the stuff. However she had no gall bladder. I have two things to clean out. This forum might make everything easier for the parasite forum. Yea.

I don;t think I will forget. And I can FEEL what is going on in there. always could. Which is why I know the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is doing something. within an hour of taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ---- I get pressure and then get GALL BLADDER shoulder for a while. So something is clogged.

I just realized I ALSO need to take pancreatic enzymes -like WOBENZYME- to CLEAN up the mess of dying worms. Plus do some colonics etc.

Also. I get really bad detox symptoms when the worms die. I learned L-arginine works for that. One pill. So then you can keep on---keeping on. WITHOUT the detox itch and scratch.

Thanks... will keep at it slowly and steadily.

hkp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.375 sec, (1)