CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

hopinso Views: 4,918
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,656

Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

I have had Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a long time, I started low and slowly built up. At six drops, I accidentally put in two drops more than I should have, I got very ill. Although it might have been a virus that was going around, it has been hard for me to get up the courage to take more than a couple of drops. I was desperate this morning, and I do not recommend this action, but surprisingly it helped. I think taking the grape juice when I started feeling really bad made all of the difference. I doubt if I will do that again though. I was thinking about all those people who got well in hours after taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for malaria, and I got mad, frustrated, you name it-and tried a single large dose. Like I said, I really do not recommend it and caution those who might be tempted that they may feel much worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)