CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

coastalguy Views: 4,806
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,677

Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

Thanks for the reply. In some of the literature...the author was saying that if you were haveing bad nausea when taking 7 drops...to cut back to one or 2 drops a dose, waiting one hour, and doing the same thing again..and continuing until reacing 7 or more. This would still be twice a day of so desired....so my wife and I tried the 3 drops wait 1 hr and 3 drops..going on for two days now and No side effects..however I am also wanting to get a little more clarity on adding the 3 minute activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with my juice beverage for washing it down.. I am using fresh squezed lemon juice for activation...would like to use off the shelf grape or apple juice..but most have Vitamin C added...not sure what the C does....after the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has been activiated. Forum members...I need more INFO.
Thanks
Coastalguy steve NC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)