CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am in shock to find the answer to my problems

meat27 Views: 1,608
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,458

Re: I am in shock to find the answer to my problems

I really am sorry you had to go through that. I only had my IUD for 10 days because 2 days after it was inserted my hand and arms started hurting. My appetite was gone and I felt awful. After I had it taken out, I started feeling really tired. I could hardly walk or move my arms they felt so heavy. Part of that might have been my lack of food intake. My husband made me start eating again and the weakness is better but i am still feeling like I have Arthritis some days. My left arm and left leg throb and ache alot. I still get scared now and again that something is seriously wrong with me, but when that happens I get on curezone and read. It helps. I have had my IUD out for 3 weeks now and im just trying to be patient for the pain to go away. I am curious..you said you had hormone testing done. What were the results of that?? I have been thinking about having that done. Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

10.406 sec, (1)