CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
jana Views: 5,029
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,613

Re: Mixing Activated MMS with Juice..off the shelf not fresh

Mixing Activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with Juice..off the shelf not fresh...

is perfectly OK as long as they have NO added vitamin C (smaller doses of natural ocurring vitC is OK, and that is usually listed on the part of the label which lists the "daily recommended dose, that this juice will provide"... I look for those with 0% or maybe up to 5%)
Most people use apple juice, I personally got too bored with that taste, and found some of the R W Knudsen brands to fit the bill perfectly, their Apricot Nectar, Peach Nectar or Pineapple/Coconut are all OK...
I am sure there are other choices, just always check first the ingredients for absence of ascorbic acid and then the "recommended dose" part of the label.

If you eat any fruits with naturally occurring vitC, it is fine, and does not interfere with the process.
Any ascorbic acid product are best taken at least two or more hours away from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)