CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone else experienced this ??

Gina uk Views: 1,159
Published: 13 years ago

Has anyone else experienced this ??

I had my mirena coil removed on the 16th November (this was my second one the first one I had in for 5 years and had it replaced in May 07 on my doctors advise). I was lucky with the removal not much pain and only a 4 days of bleeding (2 heavy with clots ) . My concern is that I have not had much since I keep getting period like pains in my stomach as if I am coming on but nothing happens, I have also started to bleed after sex not much and it only lasts a matter of an hour or so but this is really worring me.
I know I am not pregnant as I have been sterilised, I m currently taking 5hpt, Milk Thistle, Angus Castus, and vit B complex which has really helped me with the mood swings etc. Has anyone else had this I don't want to go to my doctor as I have lost all faith in her after the crap she told me re the mirena coil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)