CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Spider bite.( Brown Recluse)

coastalguy Views: 9,854
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,019

Re: MMS and Spider bite.( Brown Recluse)

Hi Johnny,
Thanks for your post. I did not elaborate on the situation regarding the spider bite. It is a friend of mine, whos mother was bitten 2 1/2 years ago. I, and my wife have worked in Medicine for 30 years, she is an RN and I am a Physical therapist doing specalized nerve and muscle diagnostic testing. Anyway the lady in question, is NOT diabetic,she has seen 8 plastic surgeons, a couple of other MDs. been had 6 plastic surgical priceedures for skin grafts, to the bite area ovr her lateral ankle. And she has been seen by MD's in both UNC at Chapple Hill NC and Duke University hospital. I just learned of her today, and am appalled at how long the healing, or lack there of has been. I have treated several bites in the past with whirlpool and several Rx medicines. All have gottne better after several months of a very very nasty looking sore. So this friend learned I worked in Medicine and asked if I had any Ideas. She knew I was experimenting personally with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . So my thinking it will work internally. Will keep YOU ALL posted if she starts and how she does. I also understand that she just had another sking graft last week. All the others have sloughed off.
Thanks for your interest.
Coastalguy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.283 sec, (1)