CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: post removal rant

meat27 Views: 2,302
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,075,837

Re: post removal rant

I am one month post removal and feeling kinda the same way. I haven't had a period yet either and i CANNOT wait. My joints hurt, I'm weak and I feel yucky all over and the last 2 days i have become nauseated off and on. I am always on this website trying to find some comfort and someone to relate to. Some days I feel so uptight and worried because I think I have this terrible disease that is going to kill me. Other days I feel calm enough to act normal. How long have you had your IUD out?? My doctor is going to start my period by 6 weeks post removal if it doesn't start on its own. I also used to run or walk 4-5 per day. The thought of that just kills me now. I try to look in the future and and know that things are going to get better over time. Feel free to email me back if you want to talk. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.766 sec, (1)