CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer diagnosis?

wombat Views: 12,712
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,076,825

Re: cancer diagnosis?

Gerson. Kelley....one of those.

That's where I'd go, and I'd do that FIRST(the natural route). NOT last....
I would not play around with various methodologies/protocols. I'd go with something that is PROVEN to work, and both the Gerson and Kelley/Gonzales protocols are PROVEN therapies.

I'm big on iodine(as you know), but the last thing that I would do is to tell your husband to start "taking iodine" to fight his cancer. Iodine is used in the Gerson protocol, BTW. I'm just researching Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but I wouldn't listen to anyone that might tell you to "take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement " for his cancer, either. I think that you need to find some guidance on this...it's one thing to self-treat toenail fungus...but cancer is potentially life-threatening...

Please, follow the links in the first post I gave you, make some phonecalls. There ARE people out there that are very knowledgable in these therapies that can help you find the help you need.

Perhaps if you posted to the Cancer Support Forum , someone will come along with just the links you need.

Don't jump around from this to that, trying this, trying that. The power to heal lies within your husband, go with a protocol which will support the body's desire to heal.

oh, I feel for you. please keep us posted.

BTW, I just bought the DVD, "Dying to have Known", about the Gerson Therapy. I'll watch and do a post on it in the VWT forum...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)