CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bloated and severly irritable

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
wombat Views: 19,022
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,078,355

Re: Feeling bloated and severly irritable

Hey Trysten:) I'll tell you about my first week on iodine. I kept really good records early on...
First of all, my husband was out of town, so I didn't have anyone to be irritable towards..so, was I irritable? I don't know. I've certainly had periods of irritability since then!
I also started out on 2 drops per day, I was very nervous about supplementing iodine, we didn't have anyone else's experience to learn from at that time. It took me 3 1/2 mos. to get to 50mg.
Anyway, here goes..
Day 1) Heightened awareness, body rushes, insomnia
Day 2) Head pressure, loose bowels, insomnia
Day 3) loose bowels, bloating, managed to get a nap, although I dreamed that my brother had hidden all of my books and papers...I was frantically crying for my mom to help me(I took that dream as meaning that I'd found something VERY important and was afraid that it would be lost, or taken)...slept well that night
Day 4) bloating , Interesting dream activity while falling asleep, was dreaming purely in sound, no visuals..
Day 5) bloating, heightened dream activity, dreams of a very muscular man:)
Day 6) bloating, headache
Day 7) woke up with a headache...throughout that day I had times of incredible clarity...had tingles on my head, my bloating had finally resolved...

If your experience follows mine(and others on this board), the bloating will take a few days to resolve. We don't take the salt in order to bloat, we take the salt because salt assists the kidneys in excreting the bromides. I think that salt-loading is important early on... Drink a lot of water along with the salt water. Just be patient. My feeling is that at this level of supplementation, what we experience is not "detox". Your body has been thrown into a sort of shock at the introduction of this essential(and long-missing) element.

I really felt like crap the first week or so. Had I had anyone close that I felt comfortable getting irritable towards, I'm sure I would have...(I do remember hanging up on my husband, he was calling from Mexico...hehehe...). Along with feeling like crap, though, I felt great. I felt as though I had been awakened and I felt really good about this therapy. My dream activity was intense and my mind felt VERY clear(despite the headaches and lack of sleep). BTW, I do NOT get headaches in "normal" life, so that experience, along with being unfamiliar, was very uncomfortable.

It's completely up to you as to whether or not you continue. I just want you to know that what you are going through has been reported, many times over, on this board. Perhaps you can tell your boyfriend to just give you some space... or tell him that you'll make it up to him later, but for now, he's a really handy target! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)