This answers not only your post Ohfor07 but several others, I hope.
1. Once again, for a newbie who is unaware how broad a spectrum the alternative health approach covers, Trudeau might be a good primer. (But no thanks, I personally wouldn't pay for his internet services, I don't need to pay money for that sort of information)
2. Sorry, but the quack running Quackbusters is a bigger con than Trudeau as far as I'm concerned.
3. Conspiracy? In this case no. Trudeau pays for his air time. He, by the way, doesn't personally cure people.
4. Unlike that bastard Schulze who has left so many live people in his wake, who the medical profession gave death sentences. Sure as hell can't have him on TV.
5. For people who have done their homework, Trudeau can be tossed aside, as he's in it for the money.
6. But wait, with those Ginsu knives you get Dr Mercola. Who has a lot of valuable material. Yet, if you read some client posts, several feel he to, is in it for the money. Should we throw all his material out with the baby as well?
We could go on for days about discredited people such as Linus Pauling.
Bottom line people, use what you can accept to achieve your health.
PS Hey Ohfor07, I downloaded that latest Dr Schulze video (1.5g) you pointed to. Have you been able to finish it? Worthwhile, yes? Did you see that the "Save Your Live" series was there also! Cool.